Sunday, July 7, 2013

Coco Rocha



I tried to challenge myself to try to copy a face because I am so inspired with all my Idol's artworks.

At first, I thought it was easy... but hell to the noooooo. I had a hard time with colors huhu. Teach me idol :( (lol, if you're reading this)


I was proud of the hair though I know it's still a fail. Then it was time to move on to the face... THE FACE.
I did not know where the hell to start. It was so hard huhu. I dunno how she does it. I can only make the eyebrows. :( Tho it's still not coco's eyebrows


When I finally reached the point where I don't know what to do anymore... I picked a different brush and started painting the face. haha. and hair. lol. She looks really different now... :( hayy.


Hi Idol/ Margarette Dianne Salindong (http://diannesalindong.blogspot.com) Hi Teach me master yiee :) lol.

-BAP



No comments:

Post a Comment