Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Goodbye 2012 - Lookbook Post



http://lookbook.nu/look/4416045-Goodbye-2-12









We were at Quezon City Circle to buy Sushi for our Media noche and also to give it to our Families.
On the last day of 2012, we were re-united with our cousins of my Father's father side. We went to their house in Caloocan. I think we have met them once before when we were kids because that's what we're told but I can't really remember. We have met the whole family. My dad had 2 half brothers and 1 half sister but they treated themselves as brothers and sisters which is really good and healthy. They shared common aspects and interests. They had a really big family. My cousins are already adults but it seems like they're still teenagers. They are so fun to hang out with. We have this one nephew. He's name is Clarence and he's so cute. He's six years old. He's so talkative and cute. He told us that he is really good in dancing and then he danced Oppa Gangnam Style. He so cute I could just hug him!!! It's too bad we forgot to take pictures. It's a day worth to remember.

The Shirt is from Gingersnaps and it was a gift. The shorts are from Greenhills. I wore Gold Flats. It was a gift from my Sister. I wore an orange braided wrap watch, neon green braided bracelet, and a leather bracelet with gold spikes. I think you can find the accessories anywhere. You can find it in Divisoria or Greenhills :-bd :) We were at Quezon City Circle when my sister took these pictures.

By the way, I'm sorry for my eyes. I look very sleepy but I'm really not. That Hot ball full of gases popularly called the sun is staring at me. It was a really hot afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment