Sunday, June 24, 2012

A Filipina Dreamer


























Good day to all the wizards, mermaids, travelers, adventurers, magicians, bloggers, Designers, and dreamers out there all over the world. I'm Bea from the Philippines.  I am 15 years old. I'm a dreamer, artist, adventurer, and hopefully a future designer and model. I really hope I'd inspire other people like how I was super inspired with other fashion blogs like Camille Co's and Kryz Uy's Blog

In my future posts, I'm going to show you guys some of my designs and my style. I'm still in the process of learning to make dresses. Please comment if you want to react to my drawings or other stuff. I want to learn from your comments. :) Thank you so much. :D Goodnight! 

Here's my first post! Hope you guys will like it :D :)


No comments:

Post a Comment