Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Cleo-Couture







“Be upright in thy whole life; be content in all its changes;so shalt thou make thy profit out of all occurrences; so shall everything that happeneth unto thee be the source of praise”
              -Akhenaton quotes (King of Egypt, 14th century BC)

I think you might be wondering "Why I wrote an Egyptian quote above" or "How does it connect to my blog", etc,...
I wrote a quote by an Egyptian King because the gown that i drew is somehow related to Egyptian's clothing.
I think i was just inspired on their clothing. Most of their gowns or the clothes that they wear were really Royal. It is very elegant.

My drawing has different shades of the color violet and Gold. Purple is Royalty, a mysterious color, & it is associated with both nobility and spirituality. 

For me the description of the meaning of violet is sort of relevant to Egyptian style and culture especially Cleopatra's outfits.

Enjoyyy!!!:)





No comments:

Post a Comment