Thursday, May 9, 2013

Happy Kiddd


Hiiiiii :) So Tomorrow's Saturdayyyy AND I'm SOOOO Excited because we'll be flying to San Francisco tomorrow via Philippine Airlines :) I'll be updating as soon as possible. I will try my best to post everyday my OOTD (Outfit of the day) I have carefully planned it so I hope it will turn out the way I wanted it to. After a few days in SanFo, We'll be flying to LA (Los Angeles) to meet with my Aunts and my Grandma :) I miss them sooooo much. Thanks to Tito Louis, WE CAN (OMG) GO TO DISNEY LAND SO THANK YOU SO MUCH TITO LOUIS YOU DON"T KNOW HOW MUCH YOU MADE ME HAPPYYYYY. Also, We are going to UNIVERSAL STUDIOS OMG :) I have been to those places before but I was still a kid back then. I can't really remember much of it :( :) Well, anywaysss, I hope you have an awesome summer!!! :) Forget about school for a while and just have a blast ;) xx


No comments:

Post a Comment